This bulletin is the first in series dealing with frequently asked questions. Stay tuned to this web site for additional FAQs as we will continue to address members questions. The first FAQ includes some questions on duty to accommodate, learning groups, and health and safety.
View bulletin here.
Duty to accommodate
- What if members have compromised immune systems, or other medical conditions that put them at a higher risk for COVID-19?
- What if members refuse to go to work in September?
Learning groups (cohorts)
- What is a learning group (cohort)?
- Are learning groups similar to household bubbles?
- Why use learning groups?
Health and safety
- Will all school districts need to follow the same safety protocols?
- How will stage 2 planning work?
- How is government helping?