As we head into the last two weeks of summer, I hope members have been enjoying time with family and staying safe.
The deadline for districts to provide their safety plans to the government was August 21. All locals should have a copy of the safety plans for their district.
According to the K-12 Education Restart Plan, the Ministry will review all plans and confirm school district approaches. School districts and schools are expected to post final versions of plans online on August 26.
In solidarity and safety,
K-12 Presidents Council President
Health and safety
- What are PPE requirements for first aid attendants?
- Why aren’t non-medical masks recommended to be worn in schools at all times?
- Will there be a tracking system in place for visitors to schools?
- How does physical distancing work in learning groups?
- Can we get a breakdown of how the $45.6 million for K-12 will be allocated?